- a-per© Alum Stone Deodorant
- Use of a-per© Alum Stone Deodorant
- Ingredients of a-per© Alum Stone Deodorant
a-per© Alum Stone Deodorant
a-per© Alum Stone Deodorant is composed of natural mineral salts and has been employed for centuries due to its disinfecting and deodorizing properties. The alum stone is moistened and applied to the skin. A thin, invisible and odorless film of mineral salts remains on the skin, avoiding the ferment of sweat bacteria and thus the formation of odor. Dries immediately after the application.
- Alum deodorant
- Scope: armpits
- Suited for sensitive skin
Benefits at a Glance
- Out of natural mineral salts
- Harmonizes and soothes the skin
- Leaves no marks after application
- Without any alcohol
- Without any elmusifiers
- Without any preservatives
- Economical, lasts up to 2 years of application
Use of a-per© Alum Stone Deodorant
The a-per © alum deodorant is either mainly used 2-3 times for the armpits after showering or when needed wet. In that way an invisible sealing layer is build, which exerts a positive influence against perspiration..
Ingredients of a-per© Alum Stone Deodorant
a-per© a-per alum stone deodorant consits of the natural mineral alunite (Potassium Alum).
- Subject Area
- Application Area
- Your Degree of sweating?
- Dosage Form
- Alum Stone