- Iontophoresis against hyperhidrosis of the hands, feet, armpits and face
- Use of SweatStop® Iontophoresis DE20
- More Information on the iontophoresis treatment
Iontophoresis against hyperhidrosis of the hands, feet, armpits and face
SweatStop® Iontophoresis DE20 is a constant current therapy device with pulsating and constant current for tab water iontophoresis for the treatment of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) at hands, feet, underarms on the head or facial hyperhidrosis (hyperhidrosis palmaris, plantaris, axillaris, facialis). SweatStop® Iontophoresis DE20 generally reduces sweating and thus odour after only a few applications.
Advantages of SweatStop® Iontophoresis DE20
- Pulsating or constant current: Depending on the individual, the one or the other kind of current is more efficient.
- No foot switch needed: As soon as hands or feet are dipped into the water, the current slowly increases to the preset strength. Therefore no foot switch is needed (as for most devices on the market).
- No electric shock: Due to the slow increasing of the current after dipping the hands into the water, an electric shock is not possible.
- Secure application: The device can only be run by battery. When charging the battery, a usage is not possible.
- Strong battery: A battery charge remains for 30-50 applications (1-3 months). The battery lasts for about 1000 charging cycles (3-6 years).
- Handy and convenient: The tubs for hands and feet also provide the compact transport case; the device is therefore perfect to go. The battery does not need to be taken out for charging.
- Use on different areas of the body: Special accessories enable use on hands, feet, armpits, face, head, forehead and neck.
- Accessories for reorder: The accessories can easily be reordered in our shop.
- Ideal for on the go: SweatStop® Iontophoresis DE20 comes in a practical case (external dimensions: 340 x 275 x 83 mm, internal dimensions: 326 x 222 x 77 mm).
Scope of supply
- SweatStop® Iontophoresis DE20 control unit
- Power supply unit
- Instruction manual
- Carrying case / tub
IMPORTANT, please additionally order following accessories depending on the desired application area:
- Application at hands and/or feet: Item No. 9034. Sponge Patches for Hands & Feet, with Electrodes and Item No. 9036 Cable Set
- Application underarms: Item No. 9035. Sponge Patches for underarms, with Electrodes and Item No. 9036 Cable Set
- Application on face / forehead: Item No. 9033. Facial Electrode against facial sweating
- Application on the head / forehead / neck: Item No. 9037. Head & Neck Electrode against sweating on the head and Item No. 9036 Cable Set
- Application on the back / chest / body: Item No. 9038. Electrode for sweating on the back, chest and body and Item No. 9036 Cable Set
Use of SweatStop® Iontophoresis DE20You can download the instruction manual here. Therein you can find further information concerning the SweatStop® iontophoresis device.
More Information on the iontophoresis treatmentIontophoresis on tap water basis is a continuous current therapy to treat hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) at hands, feet, underarms or at the face (hyperhidrosis palmaris, plantaris, axillaris, facialis). In this process the nerves are exposed to a weak current which appeases them and in turn leads to a reduced sweating.
For the treatment two tubs are filled with water and each one is provided with an electric conductor. The hands respectively feet are then dunked into the water and exposed to a weak continuous current; they are the electric conductor that closes the electric circuit over the body. For the application underarms damped sponge bags are used instead of water tubs.
A weak current does generally not lead to better results, exaggerated strengths of current are thus not necessary.
The treatment needs to be conducted on a daily basis until the effect takes place; then it can be conducted every 1-3 days. The duration of treatment is 20 minutes. First effects normally appear after only a few applications.
- Subject Area
- Application Area
- Your Degree of sweating?
- Product Type