- Antiperspirant armpit spray against strong sweating in the armpits or on the body
- Use of SweatStop® antiperspirant armpit sprays
- SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
- Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte armpit spray
Antiperspirant armpit spray against strong sweating in the armpits or on the bodySweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte is to be recommended if you tend to sweat quickly or spontaneously, even without physical exertion. It stops sweat and odor efficiently. Moreover it provides for a gentle skin care and a 48 to 72 hour active protection. Aloe vera, camphor and other selected additives in the proper mixture guarantees a particularly mild and cultivating application.
- Areas of application:
1. Body (Underarms, chest,...)2. Face / Head (application with piece of cotton wool! You should have tried SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive Lotion first)
- To be applied on healthy skin
Overview of advantages
- Sustainably prevents sweating and odor
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio with (£ 5.91 / 30 ml or $ 9.28 / 1.1 FL.OZ. !!!)
- Content lasts many months
- Provides 48 to 72 hours active protection
- 30 day money back guarantee
Use of SweatStop® antiperspirant armpit sprays
To develop their sweating and odor blocking effect, SweatStop® antiperspirants have to be applied just before going to bed on clean and completely dry skin. In order that the solution can permeate and that the salts can close the pores, anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application needs to be avoided. The application needs to be repeated every 2-3 days. In the morning washing as usual and, if desired, applying a deodorant or a skin care lotion is possible. The effect will become evident after 1-3 applications. In rare cases it may take longer to unfold.
- Clean and dry respective part of the skin before going to bed
- Apply once
- Leave on until completely dry before putting on clothes to avoid stains
Indication for facial application and application on the head (without hair): It is recommended applying the lotion SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive first. Only if required a SweatStop® antiperspirant with a higher degree of intensity like for instance SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte should be applied. SweatStop® sprays need to be applied with a piece of cotton wool in this case.
For all SweatStop® antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
- Note: For all customers with US delivery addresses only - due to FDA regulation = All antiperspirants are for underarm use only.
SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte armpit spray
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Aluminum Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Laurate, Allantoin, Farnesol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Camphor, Sodium Hydroxide
Properties of some of the ingredients of SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte
Aluminum salts are used in the textile and cosmetic industry, where amongst others they are deployed for the production of antiseptic agents or in antiperspirants against excessive sweating. Solutions containing aluminum salts are also offered to treat little inflammations in the throat area.
The medical virtues of Aloe vera has been known and been used for more than 5000 years now. The beneficial properties of the plant can be attributed to its high content of active agents.
Aloe vera disposes of following main properties:
- Regenerating and cultivating
- Immunizing properties
Decade-long research proved that the substance extracted from the leaves has manifold effects. It acts as an anti-inflammatory, germicidal, haemostatic, painkilling, antipruritic and has a wound healing and anti-ageing effect amongst others.
Aloe Vera contains a considerable percentage of water. It hydrates and conserves the humidity of the skin. Because the substance essentially constrains the activity of bacteria, healing processes are distinctly accelerated. Thus it is often used for the regeneration of tissue, against ulcers, burns and neurodermatitis.
It contains magnesium lactate, an itch inhibitor bringing in relief to insect bites, acne, sunburns and rashes. Moreover, the substance strengthens the immune system and enhances well-being.
As a result of all these properties, Aloe Vera is widely spread and used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes nowadays.
Camphor is a waxy, white or transparent solid. It is found in wood of the Camphor laurel (Cinnamomum camphora), a large evergreen tree found in Asia. It also occurs in some other related trees in the laurel family, notably Ocotea usambarensis. However, camphor can also be synthetically produced. It is used for its scent, as an ingredient in cooking (mainly in India), as an embalming fluid, in religious ceremonies and for medicinal purposes.
Camphor disposes of following properties amongst others:
Effective as a cough suppressant (as an active ingredient in vapor-steam products)
Effective for minor heart symptoms and fatigue (can be administered orally in small quantities)
- Subject Area
- Application Area
- Forehead, Face
- Your Degree of sweating?
- very strong
- Product Type
- Dosage Form
- Spray, liquid