- NO HAIR CREW - Body Hair Removal Cream - for Men
- Why NO HAIR CREW for body hair removal Why NO HAIR CREW
- Use of the body hair removal cream
NO HAIR CREW - Body Hair Removal Cream - for Men
Our fast action Body Hair Removal cream is a convenient and pain free way to remove hair. This product is for guys who prioritize ease of use but still want optimal results. It’s a fantastic hair removal option that lasts longer and gives less ingrown hairs compared to shaving. Our body hair removal cream contains soothing ingredients and has a proven 24-hour hydration effect to give you silky smooth skin.
- Premium hair removal cream for body parts as chest, back, legs, armpits, arms
- Gentle but effective
- Provides longer smooth skin than conventional shaving
- Specially designed for thicker and denser men's hair
- Pain free, no risk of cuts, no itchy stubble
- With stimulating Ginseng
- Dermatologically tested
- 5 minutes fast action
- 24 h hydration
Application Areas for the Body Hair Removal Cream:
Why NO HAIR CREW for body hair removal Why NO HAIR CREWNothing wrong with a hairy guy. However, there are times when you want parts of your body to be hair free. It can be for sports, showing of a tattoo or to improve your love life. Or, maybe it’s just your own personal preference. We specialize on male hair removal and believe that no man should be held back by unwanted body hair.
It used to be that hair removal and male grooming was only for bodybuilders, cyclists, swimmers or male strippers. Not so anymore. Today, manscaping is here to stay with more and more men opting for smooth body skin. And more and more women prefer manscaped men.
All our products are specifically MADE FOR MEN. Male hair tends to be coarser than female hair. The roots are often stronger and deeper. For optimal results and usage experience always use products specifically developed for men!
Use of the body hair removal creamAlways follow the usage instruction and read the precautions. The skin should be clean and dry and without any irritation or traces of other products.
- Using the spatula spread a layer of cream over the skin, covering the hair completely.
- The time required for the cream to take effect depends on the type of skin and hair. Leave to act for 5 minutes, then test a small area by removing the cream with the spatula. If the hair does not come away easily, leave the product to act for a little longer and test again. NEVER EXCEED 10 MINUTES IN TOTAL.
- When the hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula, rinse with plenty of warm water and gently dry the skin.