- Ear spray based on natural ingredients to clean the ear canal
- Use of the natural ear spray
- Ingredients of the natural ear spray
Ear spray based on natural ingredients to clean the ear canal
Otosan Spray® with organic plant extracts is an innovative product for removing ear wax and for daily ear hygiene. It provides a gentle but effective action for cleaner and healthier ears because it eliminates excess wax from the ear canal and, if used regularly, prevents wax formation. Free from artificial colourings and preservatives, it guarantees high levels of tolerance.
- With organically farmed plant extracts
- Ecological spray without propellant gases
- Free from colourings
- Free from preservatives
Use of the natural ear spray
1. With your head straight, bring the Otosan Spray® up to the ear so that the spray nozzle is in contact with the ear canal. Press the spray button a couple of times, keeping the spray container upright.
2. Wait a few minutes to allow the Otosan Spray® to do its work. Lean your head over to the side of the treated ear to let the liquid and impurities flow out. Clean and dry the ear gently with a tissue.
Otosan Spray® is not only a wax plug removing system but also a preventive method that helps maintain ear hygiene. We recommend using it once a day.
» Download the instruction leaflet
Ingredients of the natural ear sprayOtosan Spray® combines the cleansing effectiveness of a saline-isotonic solution with the antiseptic properties of Tea Tree oil and the synergic action of organically farmed plant extracts: Aloe Vera – moisturising properties, Lemon - outstanding purifying properties, Chamomile – soothing properties, Marigold - calming properties, and Mallow - an excellent emollient.
*Glyzerinxtrakte von Pflanzen aus biologischem Anbau
- Application Area
- Subject Area
- Ear discomfort
- Product Type
- Ear Spray